Tuesday 19 January 2016

WHEN PRIMARK MET PROENZA




I'm guilty of not updating Stylist On The Run for lets say, too long. I started the blog in London when life as a Stylist for the weekly Now magazine was a little less demanding than life as a Style Director for Emirates Woman in Dubai. 

But here I am, back to share with you my love for the hight street as much the high end. Basically, 50% of my wardrobe is a good mixture of the two and if worn right I don't think you can tell the difference. 

Last week was my, won't-take-them-off-ever Proenza Woven mules with a sturdy block heel. Love. Worn with office-friendly skinny jeans and a gold woven cardigan.

Get the look here:
CARDIGAN Primark, similar here JEANS River Island, similar here
BELT ASOS Western leather belt SHOES Proenza Schouler woven mule T-SHIRT Reiss BAG Mulberry Lily bag 


No comments:

Post a Comment