Friday 29 March 2013

Stylist on the Run is back!


After five months in the sunny urban sandpit, known as Dubai. I've decided to pick up where I left off with my Stylist on the Run blog.

The move to a country where I pretty much drive everywhere, has definitely challenged my former exercise regime and diet. So, as I try to discover new healthy eating outlets, foods and exercise classes, I thought why not share it with everyone else who might be in the same conundrum!

As most of my time and stylish efforts are wholly dedicated to the fabulous Emirates Woman magazine and Emirateswoman.com, where I play the part of Style Editor - lets say I'm back with a little less 'Stylist' and a little more 'Run'.

Here's to my new fit and healthy blog posts, I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy creating them!

Jade
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment