Wednesday 11 July 2012

The Best Place for Brunch in London

I've stopped by the Riding House Cafe for many a PR breakfast treat- the poached eggs and sourdough toast are a wicked mid-week pick me up.

The Bar
However, I've got to admit The Riding House is all about weekend brunch.

I hadn't seen my boyfriend for a couple of weeks, so what better way to get reacquainted than over a Bloody Mary and tasty eggs?

The restaurant and bar feels so NYC with the open plan bar, teal and red leather seats and exposed brick work.

Lets put it this way, Carrie and her girls wouldn't look out of place in this joint

We sat in our booth surrounded by girls and boys alike, slurping on Sunshine smoothies out of glass milk bottles and tucking in to Eggs Royale  and Buttermilk Pancakes.

Obvs I went for the eggs.

They came poached on top of a bed of fried squash, courgette and tomato in hash brown form, sprinkled with pumpkin seeds.

My manfriend, chose a man friendly dish - a Reuben salt beef sandwich drowned in Thousand Island dressing and cheese.

I'm drooling as I type.

The Bloody Mary was certainly more than belly warming too. Enough fire to extinguish any hangover.

Book for Saturday brunch soon.

I will be.

Courgette & Summer Squash Hash

43-51 GREAT TITCHFIELD STLONDON W1W 7PQt: 020 7927 0840e: info@ridinghousecafe.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment