Tuesday 19 June 2012

The Best Breakfast in London

Are your taste buds tingling?
Journalists and PR's alike, listen up as I bring to you the best breakfast  in London.

Forget about poached eggs in the Dean St Town House or chorizo hash browns at The Riding House Cafe.

I've got a restaurant that will tempt the toughest taste buds.

Last week, the sweet Hannah George from Talk PR treated me with a breakfast to talk all things Olympics.

Being the foodie that I am I chose Nopi, Warrick St. Having already cooked from Yotam Ottolenghi's recipe book, I've been meaning to pay a visit to his latest restaurant for a wee while.

The restaurant interior has a clean and minimalist feel which is carried on through to the menu. With few, yet delicious choices.

I was torn between the black rice, coconut milk, mango and bananas or the the Shakshuka - braised Italian eggs, piquant tomato sauce, smoked labneh (full fat yogurt).

After a rather indulgent weekend in Ibiza I shunned the cream and sugar and opted for the healthy clean, lean egg option.

It was AMAZING. I didn't even attempt the toasted buttery ciabatta, the eggs did the job.

I would be lying to say I won't be retuning to this all-day restaurant again very soon for lunch, dinner or for another breakfast treat.

Try it!
Matrix style mirrors in the ladies toilet
I couldn't find the way out...

No comments:

Post a Comment